Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

As the subject says, I can not manually add a non-contiguous ISDN number range on a CMA for the MGC's h.320 service.  When the service is discovered automatically, the numbers are filled in with their ranges followed by a semi-colon and then the next range as such:

1234560-1234568;1234650-1234659; etc

When trying to do this manually, I can not get any character aside from numbers and the "-" to enter into the field, making me unable to put a non-contiguous range of numbers in for the service.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

--Andy P

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Andrew,

I have tested this myself after seeing your post and it does appear to be the normal functionality of the CMA. You may want to submit a Feature Request via the support portal so that CMA engineering can be made aware of the oversight.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.