Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Feel free to add to this list. No bugs are reported in 6.0.1 release notes relating to 6.0.0 however a number of issues were experienced in my recent attempt to upgrade when testing 6.0.0. CMA-D reported you were unable to dial yourself when placing any calls using the directory. CMA-D also reported it was unable to connect to a presence server. 1. Unable to add guest ISDN video or audio dial in participants. This option appears to be disabled. 2. When ISDN video participants are added to an RMX conference they populate with '0000' as the ISDN number. 6.0.1 Patch 2 scheduled for release in 2 weeks. 3. When ISDN audio participants are added to an RMX conference they do not populate when the conference is launched. 4. As noted in another post. The RMX time must be forced to be 2-3 minutes faster than the CMA, otherwise a 10-15 minute delay has been experienced on conference creation, once the conference is created no participants exist.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Good news ..... I see the latest patches for both RMX and CMA have been uploaded.

I have installed these and so far all the known errors seem to have been resolved.

Will keep testing and see but does look much better!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.