Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

We are encountering problems when signing in to CMA Desktop.

user1 was able to login successfully using its AD credentials and local user account and also able to established calls successfully.

Here is the problem:

user2 was not able to login successfully using AD credentials and given an error of "license unavailable". I checked this on CMA 4000 and we still have 280 licenses

We used user1's laptop (signed out user1) and sign in user2 but still, same error occurs "license unavaiable". I tried other accounts (local users only) then still it gives us the same error.

I tried signing in user1  again(local user and AD credentials) and now, it gives the same error.

Reinstalling the CMA Desktop still gives the same problem.

I Tried signing in user1 and user2 after 1-2 hours and now its working. Can you please give us an advice what had made this happen? what do I need to check?

Our CMA 4000 is connected on WAN and resides on a VLAN together with the other endpoints (HDX,VSX) and servers (RMX,RSS,VBP)

CMA 4000 Version 6.2.5

CMA Desktop Version 5.2.4

Thanks,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.