Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, some months ago, integration stop working due to MSFT KB3002657. KB was removed and the problem "fixed".

Now all RPD users stop connecting using domain credentials. I removed the integration and did it again.

This problem started 2 days ago, microsoft released a KB3079904 for servers and clients, but I removed and the problem persists. Do you think there is a relation?

Is anyone experiencing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hello

Your system is completely unsupported due an outdated software version.

You can always pay per incident to receive support

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Just realized credential problems with local users too, not AD users only.

Something is wrong with CMA.

HP Recommended
Hello

It's always useful to provide some basic information like the currently used software version

I suggest you contact your Polycom reseller so they can have a look at the CMA logs

Replied from a mobile device
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

OK

I'm PLCM integrator, and my premier is inactive, this is why I didn't contact support.

CMA 4000

6.0.1.ER10

HW: rev B

Win Srv 2008 R2 Std

So now I checked "unlock user" on my local users and it worked.

But on domain user the chekbox is disabled. Despite my account is not locked, cause I'm logged on, I cheked unlock user on AD.

HP Recommended

In addition, I can log on successfuly on CMA with my domain account.

CMA prompt me number of failed attempts, which is the number of failed attempts on RPD.

HP Recommended

Alright, I quit trying to logon with AD credentials, so I removed directory integration.

Now I can't define some e164/h323 Ids: "duplicate alias".

Why PLCM sucks this much? Trying to convince bosses to change to Cisco.

HP Recommended
Hello

Your system is completely unsupported due an outdated software version.

You can always pay per incident to receive support

Replied via a mobile device

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.