Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear All

Hello.. since I have CMA 500 and RMX 4000. From last two days we are facing issue. Into the ongoing conference schedular not able to connect new add participants. Message showing "error 60001" cannot connect/disconnect.  While I already check to all the causes related to templates, there is no any changes into the template, profile name also match with RMX.

Please help if possible. Please check snapshot

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

what web browser you are using?this error is occuring while adding any new participant or also getting error while crating conference

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

seems you are tring to add or dissconnecet participante in ongoing conference if is it so you cant not add and dissconnect participante in ongoing conference the same can be done from confrence hosted MCU end

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

Thanks for kind reply and consideration. But sur Since before days we were able to add new participants,and also able to connect him directly from CMA. While you can check in settings of CMA -5000, option also available into ongoing coference.

There is a option for Manage to conference.

Dear sir please check my snapshot and suggest me, since we are facing this issue, its very serious for me.

Kindly help..please

HP Recommended

Can you please let me know the current software version of your CMA server??

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

Current software version of CMA is -  5.5.0.ER19.

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

My  Current software version of CMA is -  5.5.0.ER19. Can you please find out the any cconclusion for resolved thes issue. please help.

HP Recommended

this is unknown issue in realease note,can you please confirm me what web browser you are using now?

BR

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

We are using  IE9 and another version of internet expolrer.

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

Is it possible to reset the CMA for solve this issue without removied to any data. like as scheduled conference, users details etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.