Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Could anyone tell me how to add a RSS4000 into the RealPresence Resource Manager?

It used to be under Network Endpoints in our CMA...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Mike,

RP RM has nothing to do with RSS and so RSS isn't supported by RM. With CMA (4000, I guess) RSS was registered as with a gatekeeper, the same registration you can do with DMA (if used). If you want to have VRRs in the address book you can add them as RM guests.

Hope this could help.

HP Recommended

Okay, understood, you're right, it used to be in our CMA4000 unit to be managed as well but not in the RM.

I will put the VRR's in the Guest Book...

Thanks,

Mike

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.