Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

i have a CMA/RMX/VBP setup.  When we try to schedule a conference using the CMA (menu conference-future) and specify a guest which is external to our network (in other words on the internet) i'm always getting "Insufficiant MCU resources.  This may also be caused by mis-configured network sites, a missing path, or a full media path between sites".

I'm pretty sure the problem here is located somewhere in the 'mis-configured network sites'.  Note scheduling with local endpoints (which have networks defined in the site topology) works without any problem.  What i'm looking for here is some type of 'catch all' rule if none of the previous network sites match.  In the 'sites' toplogy we do have a 'Internet/VPN placeholder'.

Any hint?  Thx!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Register the external party(internet EP)in your guest book of CMA and then try to schedule a conference.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

They are actually registered.  Doesn't change the behaviour.

HP Recommended

Cheak your RMX resources.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Go in to your CMA server - MCUs, delete your RMX and re-add again, that should pull all your services properly

As long your RMX Signaling is register to CMA, you should now be able to schedule conferences.

Also make sure that CMA server has a unique Username/password to access your RMX Management IP

HP Recommended

Please tell me.

Is it possible that by deleting existing RMX from CMA can delete already scheduled conferences.

Thanks and Regards

Aman

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.