Product Announcement: RPCS Maintenance Version 8.10.1 has been released.
RPCS1800, RMX2000, RMX4000 with MPMrx card, RPCS virtual edition
RPCS Maintenance Version 8.10.1 has been released.
What is included in this release?
- Benchmarking RPCS AE on Dell PowerEdge R650 server (150 HD 720p, 75 1080p calls)
- Migration of RPCS AE/VE to new operating system OL8 from CentOS.
- PSO enhancement - PIA Requirements (enhanced encrypted of log, audit, CDR, address book & configuration files).
- Display name for Audio-Only speakers
- Unmute Participants via Microsoft Teams Cascaded Links
- RPCS Clariti Licensing enhancements
- Customer defects
Please have a look at the Release Notes for details:
Upgrade key required? No
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections