Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I recently installed the Skype for Business client to test RealConnect and DMA Defined VMR functionality. RealConnect seems to be working normally, but dialing into DMA VMRs seems to have some video issues. Video will establish, but the quality seems to be the lowest available resolution possible.

Anyone else experienced this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I have also observed this issue however I would add that the Lync client receive seems fine but Lync client send is low resolution.to clarify I am talking about the Skype for business previously Lync client. Prior to the Sype update I have full HD in both directions
HP Recommended

During troubleshooting I also noticed setting the user interface back to Lync 2013 corrected the video issue. I've tested this with the April releases of Skype for Business updates, but no further.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.