Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is it possible to retrieve a list of active conferences and/or participant statuses from the RMX 1500 via SNMP?

If so,what are the required OIDs?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Mark,

The RMX MIBs are available through the web GUI via the "Retrieve MIB Files" button in the SNMP setup menu in the web GUI.

I downloaded the MIBs from an RMX on 7.2.1 and did a quick search for what you're looking for, I did not find anything that would give you the functionality you are looking for. Most of the traps and objects in the MIBs seem to be set up to provide alerts about failures and alarms, rather than status updates.

However, it is certainly possible that I missed something. So I would recommend pulling down the MIBs from your RMX and taking a look as well, but it doesn't look like we have that feature at the moment.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.