Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm experiencing issues with our RMX 1500 and an 8 participant continuous presence conference.

The participants are: 1 HDX 8000 and 7 PVX  software deployments across the province of Saskatchewan.

After ensuring all sites were receiving the acceptable bandwitdth up/down speeds from their ISP's.  Min 512Kbps up & Down., I had them attempt a test call into our RMX 1500. The client reports that they are unable to achieve all sites in a conference at once.

Conference Profile Settings:

Line Rate = 1536Kbps

People Video Definition:

Video Quality= Sharpness

Max. Resolution=SD

Video Clarity , LPR,  Auto Brightness, Same Layout, and Site Names Enabled

I've sifted through the CDR from the RMX and found the following to be alarming but require clarification on corrective action.

Of the 40 minute meeting duration, there were:

31 instances of  "Call Disconnection Cause: h323_call_closed_gatekeeper_reject_arq ".

NOTE: I requested that the participants do no exceed a dial in rate of 128Kbps. Which this is an indication of correct?

16 instances of "Call Disconnection Cause: h323_call_closed_normal" followed by "Rx-Video Synchronization Loss: 1 "

Is this is an indication that our MCU link speed  to our ISP is inadequate? Please advise.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.