Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi .....

I'm trying to integrate the RMX2000 with CUCM 8.0

from polycom site: I added the CUCM as the sIP server in the IP service and its status in the signaling is ok

what should be done on the CUCM site.

i tried to make a conference with dialing out to Cisco IP phone but it disconnects and in the patricipant properties it gives

"Sip server erorr 503 - 0"

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

There are no clear intructions what to do on CUCM with connecting to an RMX via SIP.

Let me know if you find it or get it to work since this is something I would also like to try.

HP Recommended

Hello all,

you can always check the official documentation => here <=

Page 27 explains the SIP Routing.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

SteffenBaier, thanks for the input but as I said before I've following the document step by step and there is not indication anywhere what to do on the CUCM side for the RMX.

The official document is missing key funtions. There is not section on what to do on CUCM about the RMX. I have multiple settings on the CUCM and I'm not able to register the RMX on CUCM.

I have open a ticket with Polycom, it's just a matter of time until the document is updated.

thanks, any other information will be appriciated.

HP Recommended

I did it through H.323 trunk between CMA and CUCM and it works.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.