Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,
I have installed LyncServer2013 Standard, Edge Server and I had made integration with Polycom RMX2000, all it's fine when we are calling from inside network to any VMR (virtual meeting room), but when any external user is trying to call from external network to a VMR he can connect but cannot see any video from anybody even if in that room are someone connected from inside my organization network, very weard, can someone tell what I need to do to make available to make video call to a VMR from outside my network? My edgeserver is working well because when i make video call with any lync user from external organization network to another lync user is working very well
Thank you!.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.