Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

We are pached up one of our RMX for public ip Dial in,but since yesterday evening public ip user are not able to connect us,RMX

IVR prompt them for meeting id when they put up the same call being dissconnected.

Plz help me over the same above.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

have you checked the logger files during that time period or when reproducing the issue?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

Ys i did??

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hello Yashpal,

that reply does not really provide any additional information.

I would suggest you start a wireshark trace at the calling parties end and capture the H323 traffic and check why the connection is dropped.

In addition if support is needed to troubleshoot this issue you should follow up what I have already outlined in my previous reply to yourself in this post => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sounds like your DTMF tones is not working 100%.

why not try and put in the ConferenceID as part of the dial string.

IP##AliasConferenceID

regards,

HP Recommended

Hi,

Alias dialing is working fine but direct ip calling is not geeting connect into the meeting id,terminal is already on tone mode for DTMF.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hi ,

you can work with IP+Elias ? from external to the confroom in RMX?

if yes, and only the dialing the IP is not working then seems like there is missmatch in EQ setup of the RMX.

retry to check it for adHoc and allow dialing 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.