Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi!

I have installed server RMX1500. For some time she worked on version 7.2.2.64. There is a need to upgrade your version 7.6.0172. After the upgrade, I encountered a problem. RMX manager 7.6.0.141 no longer connect to the server from win7 x64. From win xp it works fine.

When click Connect MCU, nothing happens (no errors, etc). This problem is solved?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Frolyar, this probably has more to do with the fact that your Win 7 PC was what you used to connect to the RMX before, rather than a version difference.

Due to some security changes in 7.6, systems that are caching data from a 7.2 bridge at the same IP address can have issues logging in. The quick fix is to change the Management IP address. But I have also fixed this on my PC in the past by erasing my browsing history, cached files and restoring my brower to defaults.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.