Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a RMX4000 & other side have A RADVISION mcu.

Me and MR. (A)  is connected on RMX4000 and other site X and Z connected on RADVISION MCU. Now, when we try to connect both MCU participant EACH other then the other side RADVISION MCU 's all participants comes  in a single window of my screen.

Anybody have any idea about that  how will RADVISION MCU's  all participant comes on my screen with there seprate window ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

When you connect the RMX and the Radvision, the RMX will only recieve one video stream from the radvision, as the radvision will treat the RMX like any other endpoint. You may be able to configure the radvision to send different video to the RMX, but the two MCUs are going to treat one another as participants in that scenario.

If you were cascading two RMXs, then cascading them together via cascade entry queues would be your best bet, but I wouldn't know how to set something like that up on the Radvision. You might try creating a cascade entry queue on the RMX and having the radvision dial into that. But I am not sure if that would work or if the radvision would have to be set up differently.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

When you connect the RMX and the Radvision, the RMX will only recieve one video stream from the radvision, as the radvision will treat the RMX like any other endpoint. You may be able to configure the radvision to send different video to the RMX, but the two MCUs are going to treat one another as participants in that scenario.

If you were cascading two RMXs, then cascading them together via cascade entry queues would be your best bet, but I wouldn't know how to set something like that up on the Radvision. You might try creating a cascade entry queue on the RMX and having the radvision dial into that. But I am not sure if that would work or if the radvision would have to be set up differently.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.