Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi!

We have an RMX 2000 (software version 7.6) which is integrated with the following:

• Avaya Session Manager 6.1 (voice only)
  • Microsoft OCS 2007 R2 (video)

We are facing a difficulty when trying to separate entry queues for video and voice calls.

I have created separate IVRs, Profiles and Entry Queues to try and isolate the two services since the security requirements for voice and video conferences are different.

The voice IVR, Profile and EQ is defined to require Chairperson and Conference passwords, whereas the video IVR does not.

In addition, the voice EQ does not have Ad Hoc enabled while the video EQ does.

We have two PRIs connected and configured (service supplied by BT in the UK - ISDN30) and the lead number is defined for the voice EQ.

As for the Transit EQ - I set the video EQ for that, to allow Ad Hoc calls from OCS and video endpoints to be available on the fly, if needed.

So far everything seems in place, however whenever trying to call directly to the voice EQ (lead number) I still get routed through the Transit EQ which is for video.

We also have an additional RMX (4000 v7.2 , connected to the same OCS server, no Avaya and two PRIs connected and configured) and I did a simulation by doing the same IVR, Profile and EQ simulation and it worked perfectly.

What could be causing the issue? Did I miss a flag in the system settings?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.