Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

RMX 2000 V72.0.96 25CIF ,See the Attachments.

The question is :total numberf of CP resources {25} is different to Port Usage {27},no audio occupy any Port.

And ,RMX 2000 shows major error:unit no responding.but RMX 2000 can make a conference,it seems ok.

I think there is someting wrong with MPMx Crad.

Please give some advices.thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Drifter,

Those alarms are in the full faults log, not the active alarms, so they just indicate that there were some DSP crashes at some point in the past. If you double click on your MPMx-S card in the hardware monitor you should see the current unit statuses.

You should have 20 units, and they should all say "No" in the "Faulty" column. If any of them show faulty status, you may need to perform a board recovery (same procedure as the one in that document I linked in your other thread).

If they do show normal status, then go to Setup --> Video/Voice Port Configuration. Verify that you are set to "Flexible Resource Capacity." If you are set to Fixed, then you may not have all of your video ports allocated to CIF. If you, for exampe, had 21 ports allocated to CIF, and 6 ports allocated to 4CIF, then your total ports would be 27. But since 4CIF ports count as 1.5 resources, your resource utilization would be 30 resources (which is the full ammount usable on an MPMx-S card).

Here is an exampe of the same thing on an RMX with an MPMx-D card (60 resources):

RMXresources.jpg

In this case, my bridge shows 57 resources, even though all 60 of resources are in use, because I have hard-set some of them for a higher resolution. If the same bridge were set to flexible resource allocation, it would show 60 video ports at all times.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Drifter,

Those alarms are in the full faults log, not the active alarms, so they just indicate that there were some DSP crashes at some point in the past. If you double click on your MPMx-S card in the hardware monitor you should see the current unit statuses.

You should have 20 units, and they should all say "No" in the "Faulty" column. If any of them show faulty status, you may need to perform a board recovery (same procedure as the one in that document I linked in your other thread).

If they do show normal status, then go to Setup --> Video/Voice Port Configuration. Verify that you are set to "Flexible Resource Capacity." If you are set to Fixed, then you may not have all of your video ports allocated to CIF. If you, for exampe, had 21 ports allocated to CIF, and 6 ports allocated to 4CIF, then your total ports would be 27. But since 4CIF ports count as 1.5 resources, your resource utilization would be 30 resources (which is the full ammount usable on an MPMx-S card).

Here is an exampe of the same thing on an RMX with an MPMx-D card (60 resources):

RMXresources.jpg

In this case, my bridge shows 57 resources, even though all 60 of resources are in use, because I have hard-set some of them for a higher resolution. If the same bridge were set to flexible resource allocation, it would show 60 video ports at all times.

HP Recommended

it is the active alarm  see attachment.

Maybe there are some DSP crashes , I will perform a board recovery .

Alki,

you help me a lot,Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.