Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

RMX 2000(V7.0/7.2.0.96) auto delete the participation  who is disconnected.

i think it is a function in RMX 2000,but can we chang the setting?because it take a long time to find  who is lost in the conference when there are many participation.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Drifter,

Any dial-in participants that disconnect from a conference will be automatically removed from the conference when they disconnect. Dial-out participants, however, will remain in the conference even after they have disconnected.

The thinking behind the design is that because dial-out participants did not initiate the call, they may be unable to reconnect to the bridge themselves. They are left in the participant list so that the operator may reconnect them more easily. Unfortunately, this feature does not seem to be configurable on the version of RMX software. I will continue to investigate, but it seems to be the normal behavior of the bridge.

I'll update this thread if I find anything for you.

HP Recommended

EVEN RMX 2000 disconnect. Dial-out participants,participants also will be automatically removed from the conference.i will try to test the situation in next week.i think it would be much better to be configurable this setting

thamks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.