Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, Have a issue with the time change not taking on the exisisting video conferences scheduled. The VC's were scheduled during daylight savings time. After the time change to standard time, I checked the RMX Set Up Menu and saw that it automatically changed from -6 CDT to -5 CST. Did a test call Sunday and saw my VC kick off on time. Was very happy to see this automatically take since it was a chore on the old MGC 100 but it did not effect the ITV classes pre scheduled for the semster.

The RMX has ITV classes scheduled for fall semester which I inputed in last summer during CDT. When I came into work early to make sure that the classes were to kick off on time, I found a couple of morning classes already going a hour before their actual start time. Also noticed in reservations, all classes have been moved up by 1 hour.  

I looked up on the community to see if any other RMX Operators have had this issue, or are there any known bugs that have been fixed in the release notes. 

RMX 2000 Ver: 7.0.3.8 

Thank You, 

Mark Reaser 

Video Network Technician

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

See my error from Sunday. The RMX automatically updated  UTC -6:00. My bad on making it -5:00. The RMX is not pointed at a NTP server. Would this benefit the issue for the ITV classes starting on time rather then a hour early?

Thanks,

Mark  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.