Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

RMX 2000   V7.0.2.68  MPM+80*2  1024M

Endpoint:HDX 7000 *50  V2.6  / CMAD*10   CP 720P

I create a conference with 50*HDX 7000,10*CMAD ,After  about 25* HDX 7000 join the conference,the other radom Endpoint can not receive the video(black screen) ,then disconnected.it is the same to CMAD.

I check RMX 2000 ,find that:

Connection Status:
Call Disconnection Cause:mcu internal problem - 32112

all the endponit that recevie black screen,and disconnect has the same code---32112.

but when i create another conference ,then calling out or calling in ,it is ok to the endpoint which recevieing the black screen.

I don't konw what is porblem with RMX 2000,it make me crazy.Please help........

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Things to check may be

-resource ports used by participants(CMAD,HDX)

-participants connection speed

-log  collector

Based on the release notes 7.0.2(page 178/230), below is one of the limitations:

On RMX 2000 with MPM, "MCU Internal Problem - 32112" occurs during mini-load smoke on MPM when 20 video participants are connected at 384kbps.

http://downloads.polycom.com/bridging_collab/rmx/relnotes/RMX_Release_Notes_V7_0_2.pdf

HP Recommended

The media Card is MPM+80 *2

RMX 2000 has enough ports

participants are connected at 1024kbps.

Udating the sofeware of RMX 2000 to the latest version can solve the problem?

HP Recommended

On an RMX 2000 with two MPM+ cards, after several minutes participants could not connect due to MCU Internal Problem 32112 

-----As RMX_Release_Notes_V7_0_2.pdf said:it is correciton.May be not?

HP Recommended

The media Card is MPM+80 *2

RMX 2000 has enough ports

participants are connected at 1024kbps.

Udating the sofeware of RMX 2000 to the latest version can solve the problem?

On an RMX 2000 with two MPM+ cards, after several minutes participants could not connect due to MCU Internal Problem 32112 

-----As RMX_Release_Notes_V7_0_2.pdf said:it is correciton.May be not?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.