Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All

we have 2 - RMX1500 (each as below)

RMX 1500 MPMx 10HD Sys (P/N: VRMX1510HDR)
RMX 1500 IP only 5HD1080p/10HD720p/20SD/30CIF resource configured and licensed system equipped with one (1) MPMx-S Media Processing Module. (Maintenance Contract Required). 3 year partner premier service is included for China

i want to increase the capacity of each by adding below License, 

RMX 1500/2000/4000 MPMx Resource License Pack - 5x1080p30/10x720p/20xSD resource licenses - additional Media Processing Module hardware may be required. (Maintenance Contract Required). 3 year partner premier service is included for China

to get both, as 20HD720p 

also need to get the Service Renewal and Serice Reactivation, for above machines

just need to know, if this could be done or not....

Secondly, if i move to Clariti with RPRM as license authority, can i use these 2-RMX1500 along with one new RMX1800 (or VE RMX) also i have 1xDMA and 1xRPAD already available with RMX1500, can these be used in Clariti and license can be pushed to them via RPRM

A quick help is required to decide on BOQ

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.