Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am looking for presentations with pictures that I can utilize to help the sales people to show the funky side of this integration.

These presentation need to be more sales driven that technical and must catch the clients imagination.

If anybody knows where to download these please let me know as I have been every were on the Polycom website and the Polycom portals.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hey Burt!

Great to see you on this side of the www !

I'm on Vacation but I'll look around when I get home to see if I have anything that might help!

Cheers,

Gary M

HP Recommended

Hi Gary,

Long-time no speak, its good to hear from you

Why are you on internet if you are on vacation 🙂

Thanks for the help.

PS: I hear and see that our mutual friend works here now

HP Recommended

Hi Burt,

I have found a video showing the funky side of the integration. you can download it from kathea.co.za.

You can also check out polycom.com/microsoft.

From what i have seen so far you might have to do your own presentation using the content and pictures provided :).

i will see if i can find some more stuff for you.

cheers.

HP Recommended

Can you define what you mean by 'funky side'?

HP Recommended

I need information and pictures more focused around the Microsoft integration. The info is for creating presentations and doing solution write ups.

HP Recommended

Burt, email me offline and I can send you a PowerPoint deck focused on our Microsoft integration.

HP Recommended

Hi jschertz,

would you please send me the PowerPoint as well as we're proposing Complete Solution ( VBP-ST, CMA, RMX, Outlook

integration, RSS) to our customer where the focus is the microsoft lync integration and the ability to make Multi call

conference conbination betweek CMA desktop Client ( Internet ) + HDX (LAN) + Microsoft Lync LAN

kindly if you know the disadvantage (non reliability, lack in resolution,lack in integration...) of solution called (Vidyo) as our

competitor is offering this solution. it might help us a lot to convince our client

Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.