Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I would like to modify the Video Welcome Slide on our RMX2000.

Where do I find these files?

Is there a way to export them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You have to design the a new slide using PPT, save in correct format and upload. The RMX admin guide tells you how to do this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

You have to design the a new slide using PPT, save in correct format and upload. The RMX admin guide tells you how to do this.

HP Recommended

You can't natively export the slides. I have gotten them from my RMX using my super duper magic decoder ring. I have attached them to this thread.

The slides are in the CIF resolution. You would need to be able to use a graphics program to increase the resolution to HD. You may have to play around with this as at one point, you could only send in CIF resolutions which looked funny when you viewed them expanded to HD resolution.

Like the previous poster mentioned, the instructions are in the documentation if you need anything else or have some additional questions.

S.

HP Recommended

Dear Simons,

Where i can find this slide ..??

HP Recommended

Dear Simon,

I am unable to find the attached slide  which comes when i cionnecting to the RMX 4000 conference :

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.