Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

I am a new comer to the community, so please forgive me.

Here is my issue, I currently manage about 2500 Mixed bag of HDX 4000's and 9000's and about 400 VSX series. We run a 5 point setup of MGC's for handling our multipoint calls, Now that business is picking up extremely we are running into bridges being fully reserved. Is there a software package that can tell us if a MGC is currently full of reservations for that day? Like a load balancer of sorts?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sean,

The DMA can load balance virtual conference rooms on many RMXs automatically, so the modern stuff will do that automatically. If you are using MGCs however, I think the Web Commander may be your best bet. You would have to talk to sales to find out if they still sell it (it is pretty old), but it allows you to schedule multiple MGCs from a centralized point. The DMA won't load balance MGCs though, it only works with RMXs.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.