Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have a MGC 50 specifically used for audioconferencing only. We also have other MGC 100's for video and audio. After setting up the MGC 50 everything has worked extremely well except that we cannot see the incoming number in the Participant Numbers view on the Manager. We see the Queue number but not the attached number to the queue. I have looked at the other sys config on the other bridges and there are some differences that I think we have not relayed to this bridge. This bridge is in a 24/7 operational state and I am wondering if you could provide some guidance concerning parameter sets for the config sys to have the attached incoming numbers to the queue. We also require this for statistical purposes and use Zyross to create filter sets for conferences or participants.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.