Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I know this must be an easy question but are there logs files I can check to see when a bridge was opened? Where can I get that information?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Cholton,

Our bridges have pretty robust logging facilities, but could you be more specific? What kind of bridge (RMX, MGC)? And what exactly are you looking for? Login records are logged in the logger diagnostic files, but it can be extremely difficult to find specific logins as each logger covers only a short period of time.

HP Recommended

I am echoing Cholton's request.  We have an RMX-2000 running 7.0.1.16.  Ever since we upgraded our firewall remote sessions are dropping after several minutes (usually 5-10 minutes).  It would seem clear the firewall is the culprit since it is the new device, but it also seems strange that the sessions can be established but not maintained.  I am hoping to get a better understanding of the RMX-2000 logging capabilities to see if there indications of what is causing the dropped sessions. 

David 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.