Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a RMX 2000 with a MPM+20 card. Now, i want to expand my system to 10 HD 720p. I see an upgrade package: "RMX 2000 5HD/20CIF equipped with MPM/MPM+ upgrade to RMX 2000 10HD equipped with one (1) MPMx-S module (Maintenance Contract Required)". But i can't find any service for this package. Please help me!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, for the service, you just need to purchase the new ports maintenance pack, so in your case, something like the below.  You would need to work with your local Polycom reseller/rep to work out the Pro Rata maintenance if you have an existing contract on your MPM+ system.

Premier Onsite, One Year, RMX 2000 MPMx 5HD1080p/10HD720p/20SD/30CIF System

4870-00902-114
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.