Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Has anyone successfully managed to get the Shared Number Dialling/ EQ feature working on the DMA in respect to SIP audio calls?

Scenario is I have SIP trunks terminating on a VBP and have setup one of the DDI numbers to forwarded to a DMA EQ /Shared Number Dialling

The issue is when we call from a mobile or desk phone the voice call hits the VBP > then passes to the DMA > which passes to the RMX VEQ profile.

The IVR then prompts for a VMR number, we enter the VMR number using DTMF, and I can then see the VMR being created on the RMX, but then call is disconnected within seconds

If I have a DDI number forwarding directly to a DMA VMR rather than the DMA EQ, it works perfectly, also if I dial the DMA EQ from RPD or RPM as a SIP audio call it work perfectly.

Versions DMA v6.0.5 - RMX v8.3.0.246 - VBP v11.2.17

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Law

Do you use the MCU-controlled entry queues? Have you tried the DMA-controlled entry queues?

I have never used a VBP for SIP, but I guess you have a SIP signaling issue between DMA and VBP, which appears in the moment then DMA moves the call from RMX VEQ to RMX MR.

try download a tcpdump from DMA  and take a look at SIP signaling messages.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi Bazzuck,

Yes this was trying DMA-controlled entry queues, and both options ie the Direct Dial and the Standard Entry Queue option under 'Shared Dialing' menu, both gave the same result.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.