Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am using a Poly Voyager UC headset connected to the BT700 dongle that came with the headset. I am using it on a Lenovo notebook with Windows 10 and Microsoft teams.

My problem is that the headset does not sync with teams corerctly all the times, and the issues occur randomly and not always the same way:

- sometimes,  only either the speaker or the headset is set to use the Poly BT700 device, and the other one uses the integrated speaker or microphone of the PC. Sometimes only the MIC or the Speakers are used, sometimes none, and I have to change it back so that both microphone and audio are being used by teams

- Sometimes, the mute function is not synced properly, i.e. I am on mute in teams, but the dongle still shows blue color, or sometimes the other way round.

- sometimes, when I accept a call, before I can talk, the mute-state changes several times, the headset "talks" to me: "Mute on - mute off - mute on". Without any obvious reason.

So at the moment, it feels like spinning the wheel of fortune if everything syncs fine with teams or not. This happens all the time since I own this headset, and I would like to know how to make the whole process more stable and reliable.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.