Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm unable to stream music from my Android phone, although this wasn't a problem prior to the previous Headset update. 

My phone is connected to the headset via Bluetooth correctly, and when I turn-on the headset, I get the notification that the phone and the PC are connected, however, when I attempt to stream music, I get no sound, even though the music is streaming.  The music will begin to stream for a brief moment, and then I get the audible notification "mute on" and the music stops. 

Any assitance would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Since the last software update (february 2023) my Voyager Focus UC is behaving very erratically. It's almost unusable. I've left a message with support (no response).

Bluetooth connection to two devices is no longer reliable (it used to be 100% functional).

Mute turns on/off erratically. 

Battery discharge is erratic as well: sometimes it discharges quickly, as if it were constantly on a call.

Headset:

Firmware version v.715

serial number S/NAHG6JP

build code B/C022AK2

Bluetooth dongle:

Firmware version v.2120

product id 02EE

SN 0A75B60BA9BBD446B30A89E28523F1D9

HP Recommended

I received an email reply from support. They suggested I reset to factory defaults in the settings tab of the PC app. I'm embarrassed to admit this fixed it. In my defense, I thought this was just changing any customizations I made back to factory defaults.

This did not clear bluetooth pairings, but everything seems back to normal.

Here's the text of their response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Stephen

Thank you for contacting Poly, an HP company. 

This is to inform you that there is no way to downgrade the firmware. However we would recommend you to restore defaults/Reset the headset under settings tab in Plantronics Hub/ Poly lens.

The case number for your reference is 34496510. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards

Swetha

Technical Support

#StrongerTogether

Poly is now a part of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.