Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My Voyager Focus UC is in a mute loop. Were you able to find a solution? I appreciate any help you may give.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

Did you find out how to get out of the mute loop?

HP Recommended

Having the same issue as well, already had 2 replacement headsets.
My feeling is a software issue in the Plantronics hub. My secondary PC runs Poly Lens and I have not yet experienced the issue there...

I could recommend to try Poly Lens on your PCs to see if it fixes it... 

My current PC is a work laptop and I cannot install Poly Lens on it just yet...

HP Recommended

Interesting.  My laptop is a macbook, and this started happening after I upgraded to the Monterey OS.

I have two headsets that both have the same issue, and I realize its because somehow my video-conference software (Amazon Chime which I'm sure most here don't use) turns the sound to zero due to microphone auto-leveling.  When input mic is zero, that tells the headset which is integrated to the Chime software to "mute".

My solution?  Disable auto-mic volume leveling in the Chime software.  Solved!

HP Recommended

So I finally got Poly Lens installed on my work computer (and have Plantronics Hub uninstalled).

And..... the issue persists...

(I've also calibrated the wearing sensors multiple times, but picking up calls works fine, so I doubt these are involved in the problem)

After 2 hardware replacements and using a different software I've had no improvement.

I'm using Teams for the meetings... I'll give your solution a go to disable the auto-leveling of the Mic.

I hope it will improve. If not, I can only guess it would be a firmware issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.