Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I experience the same problem with my Voyager Focus 2 with a BT700. Poly Lens message: "Network connectivity is not available. Some features may be limited until connection is restored." But I have internet connectivity without any problems.

Furtermore my mic doesnt seem to work. Not on my PC an not on my Iphone (with Poly Lens installed). Suggestions anyone?

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hello patrick@scherbeijn.nl ,

Welcome to the Poly Community. Your post was placed in the completely wrong section and has been moved by a volunteer.

Not knowing the Poly lens Desktop version makes it hard but this sounds like an issue that was fixed in the latest 1.1.26 release.

For your Microphone issue please raise a case

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organisation as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I was dealing with exactly the same issues: error saying there is no network connectivity and low microphone volume.  I am using the latest Poly Lens 1.1.26 on Windows.

I could not find a solution to the error about network connectivity.

As for the mic, it was working, but recording at a very low amplitude. I had the ANC set to off.  I changed it to the highest setting and then the microphone started recording at a reasonable amplitude.

HP Recommended

Where can I find the 1.1.27 version of Poly Lens? The download site only shows 1.1.26.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello @edp111 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The 1.1.27 was a typo and should have stated 1.1.26

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organisation as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks, I was going crazy looking for 1.1.27. Unfortunately, I do have 1.1.26 and the Network connectivity error continues to show up. Even after uninstalling/reinstalling.

thanks.

HP Recommended

I propose uninstalling the Lens application and installing the plantronics hub software 😉 

HP Recommended

Hi! We regret that you are having this problem with the Poly Voyager Focus 2. In order to help you more effectively, we would like to continue this conversation through a private message.

HP Recommended

Ok ! I'll be awaiting your message. 

HP Recommended

Thank you for the patience. 
1. Could you please try connecting the headset to a different PC along with the BT700or mobile phone. 
2. Could you please try pairing the headset directly to the PC via Bluetooth without the BT700 and check if the issue still persists. 

3. Please uninstall the Poly Lens application and reinstall it and connect the headset and check for any firmware updates update and update them. 
4. Please restore the settings of the headset to default on the Poly Lens application by connecting the headset to PC. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.