Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I recently got the Voyager 8200 US headset.  When I set it up for the first time with Poly Lens I was able to see the Voyager 8200 UC in the app on the right side of the screen, I could click on the Voyager 8200 UC and I could see all the settings for the headset.  After using it a couple times it would not connect to the PC anymore.  I was connecting to the PC via the BT700 USB C adaptor.  I tried to re-pair the headset and now all I see on the app is the BT700, I no longer see the Voyager 8200 UC and I cannot see/change the settings.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and there was not change.  I tried installing the software on another PC and still the only thing that shows up in the app is the BT700 not the Voyager 8200 UC

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Same issue here, same headset. Poly Lens saw my headset fine on my old Intel mac, but on my new M1, it refuses to detect it. The headset connects fine to the Bluetooth and is perfectly usable - but I cannot change settings.

It would be great if someone at least acknowledged this problem!

HP Recommended

Hello @stanbsky  and @PowerDr ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. Can anyone help us? 

HP Recommended

Hello @Miguel Lago 

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only.

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Just to confirm the same problem here, MacBook Pro M1, Ventura 13.2.1.

HP Recommended

Hello @freznice 

We can only advice the same as we did before. Please contact our support team.

The community is run by volunteers only

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Case 34548987 opened.

Just to clarify, the problem reproduces only when the headset is connected directly to MacBook bluetooth. When connected via Poly USB Adaptor then the headset shows up in Poly Lens app correctly.

HP Recommended

Hello @freznice 

pretty sure this is working as designed as the communication to Lens Cloud comes via our USB dongle and the Lens Desktop software.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Mine did work just fine when I first got it, the Headset showed up while using the dongle, it worked for three days and then it didn't show up and has not shown up since then while on the dongle.  It only shows up when on USB

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.