Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My 4320 has been working great with the wireless dongle as I take calls.  However, with a recent laptop upgrade the 4320 says it is connected.  The lights come on the dongle.  It's recognized in MS Teams as a device, but when I switch to it, Teams says my device has no audio or mic.   I have to completely shut down my computer and unplug the dongle to wipe the cache before it will work again.  If i think turn the headset off at some point and use it later it happens all over again.

I'm on the latest firmware according the the iOS app.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @che40000 

Greetings from Poly.

This case requires further investigation since there are multiple factors involved.

Hence, we suggest raising a support ticket with Poly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.