Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a new VOYAGER FOCUS 2 in combination with the Voyager Base.

So I'm connected to my Laptop trough the Office base, and audio works

I'm connected to my Deskphone trough the Office base (DHSG) and audio works

My Samsung S10 says its connected, but I get no audio, and I can't answer incoming calls with the button on the headset.

The first few days, this was working correctly. Now every morning I'm trying al kinds of things to get it working, and eventually it will start working.

Disconnecting or powering down the base seems to work, sometimes

And sometimes the sensor reset (Power Off, charge, turn on while holding mute) seems to work.

I do see a LED error on the headset. Blinking red, left and right. If it works again, the blinking stops.

What can cause this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,
I have a very similar issue with my headset.
I've had it since december, worked fine for the first few weeks, but since January, I have trouble with audio from my phone (Iphone 11)
I can successfully connect my headset to both my computer and my phone and I do have audio from my phone, but as soon as there is a sound from the computer, the audio stops working from my phone. Before hand, the audio from my phone would pause when the was audio coming from my computer and resume after, but now, the only way for it to work again is to restart the headset. I tried to reinitialize my headset, reinstalled poly lens on my computer, PLT hub on my phone, but nothing fixed the issue.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue. Hopefully someone has a fix for this.

HP Recommended

It has something to do with the sensor for autopickup. I turned all of it Off in the Poly lens app. Because I don't want to use it anyway, but it still causes problems

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.