Logo

VOYAGER 6200 UC - Suggestions for improving successor product

Christian1
Occasional Visitor

VOYAGER 6200 UC - Suggestions for improving successor product

Hi, 

I have been using the VOYAGER 6200 UC headset for years, am a big fan of it, but have several ideas for improving a successor product, which I hope will come some day:

1. Make it possible to use three Bluetooth devices with the headset at the same time. The use case for this: work laptop, work phone, personal phone, are all turned on at the same time. With the current model, I always have to turn Bluetooth of individual devices on and off to switch between them for calls, which is cumbersome
  2. Improve the noise cancelling of the microphone. Especially in windy conditions, the headset is unusable outdoors.
  3. Improve the audio quality of the microphones. Compared to Apple headsets, the quality is mediocre, even in the high quality mode
  4. Add some optional indicator (preferably audio) that the microphone is NOT on mute - this is more important than knowing that it is on mute, especially to avoid hot mic / open microphone fails

@Poly: Please forward these to your respective product manager / product management team.

What do you think? Maybe others have some additional ideas?

Thanks,

Christian

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VOYAGER 6200 UC - Suggestions for improving successor product

Hello @Christian1 

thanks, and I have forwarded this to product management.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 2 of 2