Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I’ve been trying to update the firmware of the MDA220 units through the Hub software but it doesn’t seem to work. It only recognizes the BT600 dongle, not the actual MDA220 USB switcher unit.

It is connected USB to the computer, what else is there I need to do?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @MrPhoneGuy 

Welcome back to the Poly community. 

Could you please plug a wall power adapter into the MDA220 USB and then proceed to update your firmware via our Poly software?

Regards,

HP Recommended

Ok - I finally got the MDA220 to detect itself through Poly Lens.

However when I initiate the update - it gets stuck at 51% - and fails repeatedly.

Afterwards the MDA220 hub is showing a red light on the computer button.

How do I fix this so I can get it working again?

Poly Lens nor the Hub software now does not detect the MDA220...

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the same problem!

Did you get an answer to fix it?

I could start a recovery process but it also stucked at 50%.
Now the device won’t show in the software.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.