Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have Voyager focus BT600 and using windows 11. When I start to listen to a music it is good but as soon as I get a call in Microsoft Teams, the audio loses and I listen humming sound the whole day, even if I turn off and on the Voyager. 

Is there any workaround for that ? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @babak 

Greetings from Poly.

The best experience can be obtained by using a BT600 USB adapter with the Voyager Focus UC. So please make sure you are using the BT600 adapter on the PC.

Additionally, you should keep the device updated to the latest firmware, and if you are still experiencing the issue, please submit a support ticket to Poly. 

HP Recommended

I am using "BT600 USB adapter" and also the Voyager app for windows is installed. 

Latest updated are also installed. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.