Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

We have a company wide issue with the latest  BT700 update for a Plantronics Voyager 2 headset. We are all on Win 10  update 21H2. No matter what the PC we update the headset on, at 50% of the update it locks up the PC completely, you need to manually turn it off by holding down the power button. Ive called Poly support and opened a ticket for this issue. We have remote users who need their headsets update asap so this is a pressing manner for us. I have noticed the update works fine on a none company device.

Note: Update worked fine 2+ months ago and had since been failing. 

Updates attempted for BT700:

From 315.2299 to 693.3686 = Failed at 50% locked PC

From 550.3389 to 693.3686 = Failed at 50% locked PC

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @jcamm ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

To release this one of us volunteers has to check this as this is an automatic process of the community software used to host this board. 

If you require support please keep working with our support organization

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen... I've already opened a support ticket, and have yet to hear back as I was told I would get an email, been 2 days and no updates yet. My message above is mearly to find out if anyone else was having this issue and maybe has a fix for it. We have over 400 units at our company and many folks are remote so our work around would not work for those people. Just trying to get to the bottom of this quicker as it impacts some folks ability to work. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.