Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I was using a Plantronics Focus + BT600 along with Plantronics Hub.

I've upgraded to the Focus 2 + BT700.  If I use the Hub, I can answer calls in my softphone (something called HiHi Connect / Communicator.exe) by pressing the Call button on the side of the headset.  However, if I change to the Poly Hub, this no longer works. 

I note that my softphone app has extensions in it for Plantronics Web API Client v3.4 and Plantronics Add-in v1.0.

Why not keep using the Hub?  Because I'm troubleshooting a problem - a few times each day the headset seems to disconnect from the PC - sometimes for a few seconds, sometimes longer, then reconnects.  Often seems to happen at the end of a call.  I'm sitting less than 0.5m from the BT700,so it's not a distance thing.  The BT700 is plugged into  the PC USB 3.0 port via a plain 2m USB 3.0 extension cable (not a multiway socket).

Any ideas?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.