Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I recently purchased the Voyager 4320 UC headset with the BT700 USB-C adapter. Both have been updated to the latest firmware available:

Voyager 4320 UC

• Product ID 0167
  • FW 0.0.518.2109

BT700

• Product ID 02E6
  • FW 0.0.315.2299

According to the manual, the LED on the adapter should flash blue during calls and flash purple while streaming media from the computer. What I'm seeing instead is the LED on the adapter being solid blue during calls (in other words, no change compared to when the headset is connected but is not being used) and flashing blue while streaming. I've never seen it flash purple. I tested on multiple computers with different Windows versions (7, 10).

I verified that I get stereo sound while streaming and that the headset reproduces frequencies above 7 kHz, so I don't think I actually have a problem; I'm just puzzled by the behavior I see being inconsistent with the manual.

In other words, am I missing something or is the manual wrong?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @mil,

Welcome to Poly Community.

Your post does not include much details. Please mind that if your using Microsoft Teams and if it is active and running at the same time then LED behavior will be different. Please refer to user manual page 4 and if that is the case then you have your answer. If this is not the case then you need to contact our technical support team so that they can investigate and advise accordingly.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Admin is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. This forum replies or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.