Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Not sure when this happened.  I've had this headset and base station for several years. (Savi 700)

Base station is paired with a HP laptop.  I have used it before.  I noticed it today that no blue light on base station indicating bluetooth & paired device.  If I press bluetooth button (2 seconds) I get flashing red.  Never seen this before?

Is this defective base station or something else?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @zitsky 

Welcome to Poly Community.

This post lacks basic minimum details to advise any course of action. We urge all community members to adhere to this practice for smoother information exchange.  From the description, there is not enough evidence of hardware failure so if you are looking for some troubleshooting assistance then it can only be checked by our technical support team. 

Please raise a support ticket with Poly.

HP Recommended

Wow really?  What kind of information is missing?  I did not expect this reaction from Polycom.  Very disappointed.  If you’re not willing to help, I will try again to search this forum.

I guess I won’t be buying Polycom products in the future or suggesting my company buy them.

HP Recommended

Hello @zitsky ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This community is run by volunteers and some of us are Poly employees. We do this in our spare time to help others. Therefore it is important to provide us with as many details as possible for us not to spend time chasing information that may be needed.

There is a ReadMe1st/FAQ which should be consulted and outlines what we need.

We also always encourage users to utilize the search as most issues have been there before

If this is not sufficient our official support organisation should be consulted.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen like most people I search and search and search.

If this is a volunteer site it should not be hosted at POLYCOM.COM.

Is this the support I get if I buy a new product today from Polycom?

Thank you .

HP Recommended

Hello @zitsky 

this is not Poly official's support organisation. This is a self-help forum hosted by Poly and run by volunteers.

If you have an issue please use the search functionality on our support page or call support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.