Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, I have had a pair of Backbeat FIT headphones for almost 5 years. Last week, my dog decided to destroy them.

I was lucky enough to find an exact replacement on ebay, new-in-box, never opened. I won the auction and they arrived today, but they will not power on. If I plug them in, the red charging light comes on and then turns blue after a few minutes indicating a full charge, but holding the power button does nothing. I cannot get them into a pairing mode, there is no indication of them working unless I plug them into the AC adaptor.

Can anyone help me? I know this is an old model of headset so I doubt I have many options, but I loved my first pair and spent a lot of money on a replacement that, straight out of the box, is defective. I already tried doing a reset by holding power button, connecting to charger, and letting go of power button. It did not work. But I will try whatever people recommend.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @CK00,

Welcome to Poly Community.

BBFIT is end of life product so please log a ticket with our support team to see if the eBay purchase can be honored or not for replacement.

Troubleshooting or providing support via the community is outside the scope for myself as a Poly employee.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply, or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.