Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all!

Thanks for reading. We have used Poly Voyager headsets for a long time and now also purchased some Poly Sync 20+. From what I read so far it should be possible to pair both devices with a single BT600 / BT700 adapter but for me it does not work. I can either pair the headset or Sync 20+. When I want to change between devices I have to switch into pairing mode again.

In Poly lens the BT700 adapter does not show up in the left panel, only the two devices (one connected - one not):

I can switch to USB Adapter on the active device and choose "pair bluetooth audio" but it will disconnect the active device.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

any ideas? 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.