BT600 unexpected mute with music

Bouss
Occasional Visitor

BT600 unexpected mute with music

Hi there, I have a poor behavior when I'm listening music through BT600 adapter, issue that I don't have when the Voyager 8200 is connected directly to the BT of Win10 PC.

With Firefox, or Edge, when I fast-forward, or push next track on Youtube, or deezer, sound mutes (not everytime but 7/10 times), what gives a poorer experience.

As the sound quality is definitly better with BT600, I would like to continue to use it as well.

I read the several topics about "mute" issues but didn't find appropriate corrective tips.

Thanks.

Firmware V8200 : v.700 ID 0151

BT600 : v.2120 ID 02EE

Plantronics hub 3.24.1|Version 35855

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Poly Farhan
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BT600 unexpected mute with music

Hello @Bouss

Welcome back to Poly community. 

These remote control features are not officially supported with browser based services like YouTube / Spotify etc so some of these feature may not work properly across different services. 

Regards,

Farhan Siddiqui
----------------

The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Message 2 of 2