Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi folks,

in the meantime I want to give you a feedback after months. The workaround provided by Poly about disabling Intel Smart Sound Technology driver is still valid and it works perfectly, but there is a problem: quite often (I'm not 100% sure, but I could say "always") after laptop reboot, the driver re-enables again and you need to disable it and then rebooting again to have BT600 working as expected. It's quite annoying and honestly, very frustrating.

I cannot imagine Poly cannot manage this in a different way. I've used another bt headset from a different vendor, without any problems for months.

Please please fix it definitely!!!

Cheers

HP Recommended

Hello michele.berardo@gmail.com 

welcome back to the Poly community.

Is the other vendor's headset you successfully used also using a dongle?

Posting anything in this community does not automatically get into our support organization. This community is run by volunteers.

If you have an issue with one of our products please work with our support team in your region.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

Have a look at 

Issue with PC's with Intel Audio Controllers | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom

I had the same issue and it was linked to Intel Smart Audio driver getting in the way. 

Hope this helps

HP Recommended

I had a similar issue, I discovered "SnagIt" was using my microphone, once I toggled "allow desktop apps to access your microphone" off and on the flashing blue stopped and went to solid purple.

Maybe this will help others.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.