BT600 USB not lighting up/Unable to pair with Voyager Focus

Hitesh Kumar
Occasional Visitor

BT600 USB not lighting up/Unable to pair with Voyager Focus

Hi,

When I plug my BT600 USB into my PC, I can see Plantronics BT600 under my bluetooth devices but there is no light flashing/blinking in my USB dongle and I am unable to pair with my Voyager focus headset. Anyone facing the same issue? can help me on this.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Poly Mukesh
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: BT600 USB not lighting up/Unable to pair with Voyager Focus

Hello @Hitesh Kumar 

Welcome to Poly Community !!

The fix for this issue is to put the BT600 into pairing mode.

To do so, press and hold the little pinhole on the dongle until it starts to flash red/blue continuously. Put the headset into pairing mode and wait until the LED on the BT600 goes solid blue, and the OS should start to install the drivers.

If the issue still appears, contact our Technical Assistance Center.

Best Regards,
Mukesh Kumar

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Message 2 of 2