Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

When I plug my BT600 USB into my PC, I can see Plantronics BT600 under my bluetooth devices but there is no light flashing/blinking in my USB dongle and I am unable to pair with my Voyager focus headset. Anyone facing the same issue? can help me on this.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Hitesh Kumar 

Welcome to Poly Community !!

The fix for this issue is to put the BT600 into pairing mode.

To do so, press and hold the little pinhole on the dongle until it starts to flash red/blue continuously. Put the headset into pairing mode and wait until the LED on the BT600 goes solid blue, and the OS should start to install the drivers.

If the issue still appears, contact our Technical Assistance Center.

HP Recommended

The answer should also include instructions on putting the headset into pairing mode. (I think I found them here: https://www.poly.com/content/dam/www/products/headsets/voyager/voyager-focus-uc/doc/voyager-focus-uc... )

HP Recommended

Hi

I experience a similar issue but with BT700 dongle. This dongle version doesn't have a pairing pin. It suddenly stopped working. After removing and plugging in the red light flashes for a moment, then no light anymore and the headsed doesnt pair up.

The same happens on another PC with different operating system.
The headset works well with the same PC using regular Bluetooth connection (without dongle)

How to fix the dongle?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.